My Way To Daily Revenue

Monday, August 07, 2006

Beggining

At the beggining I have choosen two different niche:Mutual Funds and Jumpsoles. And belive me that was my first mistake ;) Jumpsoles are a good pick while funds are not...

And here is why:
1. Jumpsoles
Jumpsoles are a one very specific thing. Jumpsoles are a type of special platforms that basketball players use to jump higher. There aren't many websites that are about jumpsoles, there are a lot of ads with good $/click but there are not a lot of searches made for jumpsoles. So from this site I was able to expect let say 30 people per day 5 clicks and about 2$ per day. (You will see what happened later ;))

Jumpsoles

2.Mutual Funds
Mutual funds is a niche that has tons of searches, a lot of competitors and profitable ads. And that is the reason why you can't succeed. Bad ranking at google --> no visitors --> no clicks --> no money

Mutual Funds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
/body>