My Way To Daily Revenue

Monday, August 07, 2006

2 weeks of playing

Something amazing happened after 2 weeks... Position of jumpsoles for keyword jumpsoles on MSN =3 and 38 on google. I am also beggining with few new sites like: polar-s725, learn juggling, ljubljana slovenia hotels and special one (visitors are not from google but mainly from hotscripts) PHP scripts. My effort is now not so much in jumpsoles as it is in learn juggling and PHP scripts. I am now hoping on better and better results...

BTW average daily revenue = 0.8$ but growing :D, Jumpsoles get on average 5 visits from google and msn (jumpsoles, jumpsoles pictures) and about 10 from links in my forums signature.

P.S. From now on all my posts will be "in live" so please visit this blog again :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
/body>