My Way To Daily Revenue

Thursday, August 10, 2006

New Niches

polar-s725, learn juggling, ljubljana slovenia hotels and special one PHP scripts.

How did I chose them ?
-I know a lot about those things, so there won't be any problem writing about
-I used this program www.seomoz.com (keyword difficult) and all the words except PHP scripts were under 35%
-Ads are usualy worth 0.4$ or more
-There are usualy more than 30 searches per day


Why are PHP scripts special ?
PHP scripts are speciale because:
-It is very hard to be in top of google
-A lot of people talk about PHP scripts
-There are already many, many sites with PHP scripts

Why did I chose this niche than ?
First of all I have few cool scripts on my PC, and second Hotscripts bring me more than 80 vistiors/day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
/body>