My Way To Daily Revenue

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Promoting Learn Juggling SEO

First I found great free css template www.free-css-templates.com, than I wrote few sentences about each individual lesson and trick, record few juggling videos and put everything online. Few things you have to make for good seo here are: title, meta description and meta keywords, sitemap.xml for google, use main keyword few times in content and use keywords in title of links... Than I put this site in signature of my member profile in few forums, after that I submited learn juggling to over 120 search engines including biggest ones google, yahoo, aol, msn, altavista... After about a week I am not yet getting any visitors from search engines expect few from MSN.com who have clicked my ads already. I think ad position is pretty good on this site: learn juggling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
/body>