My Way To Daily Revenue

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Jumpsoles & google SEO

Jumpsoles have made an amazing jump in google. From position 37 to position 22. This is just another prove of my good work :) . For even better result I will try to get some more links pointed to my site and I will also add some content with some video tutorials. Btw I have found a great way to avoid bandwith usage with videos :D You all probably know it from know on I upload all my videos to http://videol.google.com and than display it on my site this is acctualy how learn juggling works ;)

1 Comments:

  • The universe of the Internet is focused; you need to remain side by side of the challenge to get the achievement.In this way, your site requires the best possible web based life and website improvement. Digital Technology Institute

    By Blogger Aas Mohammad, at 3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
/body>